Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I would say that since Kiki is doing all the work, it's likely that she asked for us to put our guess in a format that would be easiest for her to record. That means day/month/year and the time in either 24 hour format, or in 12 with am or pm specified. And no minutes!!!
While I heartily approve of rugged individualism, let's make it easier on Kiki :D :D
Agreed!!! Except I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be month/day/year ;)

But I agree!! :D

NO I MEAN 20TH OF THIS MONTH
For your edification, the position of day & month that your used to is not the requested orientation as stated in the beginning. That's why they asked if you had made a mistake. The folks taking notes and making the spreadsheet are not comfy with European style notation. I see your from Ghana, so I understand that what you wrote is the same day they asked from the "US" notation point of view.

Oh and they also don't like 24hour notation but, they accept it (giggles)
It's all good. Cheers.

FYI they are from Ghana, they use European notation.
I didn’t realize they were from Ghana but did figure they were used to writing it that way but was a bit confused because what that person asked was the same thing as what they wrote??? Yet they said no. But it’s possible they didn’t realize what they meant since they’re not used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom