Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slot machines used to be fun, when I was a much younger woman. They had handles you pulled down and they actually paid off fairly regularly. But that was in the 70's. I wouldn't like it now.

Yeah, all the computers and noise and tech and stuff is annoying now!! Even for me, a young person :lau I like the old school ones better believe it or not. Also they barely pay and they’re so expensive!! You have to pay so much just to play now. It’s stupid.

Ohh I thought they were still like the ones ValerieJ described. Lame! So they’re all upgraded and stuff? Guess I’ll never use a slot machine in my life. I wanted to pull the large levers.

@KDOGG331 You are actually a winner too...new rule... You get to keep your chicks.
:celebrate
:love yay!! :woot :celebrate
Where is K-Dog?
Please don't tell me she's still sleeping.
She was on the Covid-19 thread a minute ago
Thanks.
I need to find her do she sees that she won.
:lau I saw :love

And no I wasn’t sleeping :lau though I won’t say when I got up lol

I had a hawk scare today though but all good now. It was HUGE though :eek:
That was fun everyone!:celebrate (I still want the baby chicks. I would of named them all Crunchy 😒) :gig
:lau :smack

Ohh I thought they were still like the ones ValerieJ described. Lame! So they’re all upgraded and stuff? Guess I’ll never use a slot machine in my life. I wanted to pull the large levers.
Oh yeah, it’s all huge computer screens and bright lights and annoying sounds and graphics lol think some are touch screen too. And some of them it’s like a minimum bet of $1 or $2 or 50 cents or whatever. Think there’s some that’s 25 cents still but def no pennies. Some it’s a minimum of 10 cents but you have to bet at least $1. So lame lol most don’t have levers anymore. Just buttons or touch screen.

Last time I was in Deadwood they had lever and non-lever ones. The levers didn't mechanically spin the tag thingies, but they felt like they did. Long time ago, but I'll bet they still have them. Gambling is boring, though. I sketched most of the time. We only go for the crab buffet when relatives visit.

Last time I was in Deadwood they had lever and non-lever ones. The levers didn't mechanically spin the tag thingies, but they felt like they did. Long time ago, but I'll bet they still have them. Gambling is boring, though. I sketched most of the time. We only go for the crab buffet when relatives visit.
Yeah, they have some that have it so you can get the feeling. :)

But still weird to me haha

But yessss buffers are the best part!! There is a new one near me and they have an awesome buffet!!! Soooo much stuff. All kinds of different foods from all over. Last time I was there I ate like 3 1/2 plates plus dessert 😂🤣🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom