Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fez!! LOL and the original one!! He plays Nick. So unbelievable to me LOL also I love the New Orleans one too. 😍 don’t really like the LA one that much haha
Oh wait...NCIS....with Mark Harman. yes, love that show! I think I saw every episode too! I don't remember Fez being in it. I don't know why I heard CSI when you said NCIS. :lol:

We liked CSI Miami, but never watched the other ones.

You guys are cracking me up :lau :gig :lau

And I think that show was/is pretty mild compared to some of the stuff they show today LOL
You're right. I can't watch most of the stuff they show today. That's why I watch old shows. Last year we watched every episode of Elementary, and then Numbers. That is our style of show. We are watching Blue Bloods now.

You're right. I can't watch most of the stuff they show today. That's why I watch old shows. Last year we watched every episode of Elementary, and then Numbers. That is our style of show. We are watching Blue Bloods now.
Yeah, even for me, being young, sometimes I’m like ewwwww!! 😂🙈

And I love crime/detective/mystery type shows too! 😂

I’m not a huge fan of Blue Bloods though, kinda boring to me, but my mom loves it lol

I love NCIS, Hawaii Five 0, Magnum PI, Criminal Minds, FBI, etc. I also watched Sherlock briefly too. Need to finish it. Oh and I watched Person of Interest too and that was good too.

Yeah, even for me, being young, sometimes I’m like ewwwww!! 😂🙈

And I love crime/detective/mystery type shows too! 😂

I’m not a huge fan of Blue Bloods though, kinda boring to me, but my mom loves it lol

I love NCIS, Hawaii Five 0, Magnum PI, Criminal Minds, FBI, etc. I also watched Sherlock briefly too. Need to finish it. Oh and I watched Person of Interest too and that was good too.
I never liked Tom Selleck until we started watching Blue bloods. He is a better old guy than he was the young hot guy. At least for me. The dimples were just too much, but now they are kind of cute. I'm getting old. :lau

Oh wait...NCIS....with Mark Harman. yes, love that show! I think I saw every episode too! I don't remember Fez being in it. I don't know why I heard CSI when you said NCIS. :lol:

We liked CSI Miami, but never watched the other ones.
Yes! It’s so good!! It’s still on 😂🤣🙈 there slike 16 or 17 seasons too lol the guy that plays Fez only joined like a few seasons ago so he might not have been on it yet if you haven’t watched recently. Also he looks completely different, super fit now, so you probably wouldn’t recognize him 😂🤣🙈 look up Nick Torres NCIS or just the actors name and fez and compare the pictures 😂🤣🙈

I don’t think I’ve ever watched CSI. Maybe a few episodes. I used to watch Law & Order SVU sometimes but that was kinda depressing lol they used to have marathons on TV though. The original Law & Order is boring 😂🤣🙈

I never liked Tom Selleck until we started watching Blue bloods. He is a better old guy than he was the young hot guy. At least for me. The dimples were just too much, but now they are kind of cute. I'm getting old. :lau
He is good on it!!! I will admit that. I just like a little more action or humor or something I guess though 😂🤣🙈

And I find some characters on the shows attractive too 😂🤣 I used to love Tony on NCIS lol now I like Nick 😂🤣🙈

Welp....'bout time for us to go watch an episode of Blue Bloods. :D This conversation and this whole thread has been a heap of fun! I need to check out Family Man now. Hopefully I can get past seeing Al Bundy. :lol:
Glad you popped in!! :D and Modern Family ;)

He’s older in it but good haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom