Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say theme music of NCIS New Orleans. 😂🤣🙈

It’s so fun.

Random, I know, but I’m watching it now and we were talking about TV earlier so thought I’d say it.

@ValerieJ I forget if you said you watched this one? 😂

Oh and page numbers are back for me. :D
I haven't seen the New Orleans NCIS, just the one with Mark Harman. We used to have Netflix, but after not watching a single show in a year there I cancelled it. :D So, what? Now I need to go get it again?

Glad the page numbers are back for you.

I haven't seen the New Orleans NCIS, just the one with Mark Harman. We used to have Netflix, but after not watching a single show in a year there I cancelled it. :D So, what? Now I need to go get it again?

Glad the page numbers are back for you.
Ahh okay. Well this is the theme music lol it’s fun and they always have music/bands during the show too :love

Here’s the theme.

And all 3 themes in one. :D :love

And :lau totally understandable!!! I use Netflix all the time. Funnily enough, never use Prime TV or Hulu. :lau :oops:

But I get Hulu free with my Spotify which I use all the time so I’m not really paying any extra. And I use the Prime shipping all the time.

So not like I’m paying a ton.

Though I do need to start using the other ones. :lau

The cable company actually just put the Hulu app on our TV. It used to only be Netflix and Prime. So maybe I will start using Hulu now. :D

Anyway, I’m sure NCIS is on Hulu!! :D

If not, I could give you my Netflix password. ;)

And thanks! Me too!!

Oh and just out of curiosity, what season did you get up to? :D

And btw, the New Orleans one is amazing too. ;) super fun!!

This reminds me... I have 4 seasons of it on DVD. I should get watching. :D if I can find the DVD player :lau :gig :lau

Never seen it from the beginning.

ALSO. I thought we were done with this stuff!!!! :barnie :hit:duc

ADB2CEB2-A5EF-4DFF-BCA2-2CC98686C136.jpeg

Mine is temporarily almost all melted.
Mine is melting too and I’m sure will be gone soon but still super annoying 😂😂

Funny thing is we barely got any snow this winter and I was actually kind of upset/annoyed and wanted some and then it decides to snow in mid April, after I thought spring was here early & it’s been super nice, and I’m like go away!! 😂🤣😂🙈

Mine is melting too and I’m sure will be gone soon but still super annoying 😂😂

Funny thing is we barely got any snow this winter and I was actually kind of upset/annoyed and wanted some and then it decides to snow in mid April, after I thought spring was here early & it’s been super nice, and I’m like go away!! 😂🤣😂🙈
So far since the first snow last October, I have had 93 1/2" of snow.

We’ve only had like a few storms this year of like a foot or less, sometimes just 6 inches or 3-4 and it melts. Some years we’ve had a ton!! Actually 2013-2015 we had soooo much snow those 3 years. We haven’t had that much in a long time. :(

It’s also been very very mild temperature wise the last several years.

We used to get storm after storm, so many Nor’Easters, blizzards, etc. and every storm would be like at least a foot, and it wouldn’t melt until March or April. Very cold too.

Now it seems like we’re lucky if we get a foot. :(

Ahh okay. Well this is the theme music lol it’s fun and they always have music/bands during the show too :love

Here’s the theme.

And all 3 themes in one. :D :love

And :lau totally understandable!!! I use Netflix all the time. Funnily enough, never use Prime TV or Hulu. :lau :oops:

But I get Hulu free with my Spotify which I use all the time so I’m not really paying any extra. And I use the Prime shipping all the time.

So not like I’m paying a ton.

Though I do need to start using the other ones. :lau

The cable company actually just put the Hulu app on our TV. It used to only be Netflix and Prime. So maybe I will start using Hulu now. :D

Anyway, I’m sure NCIS is on Hulu!! :D

If not, I could give you my Netflix password. ;)

And thanks! Me too!!

Oh and just out of curiosity, what season did you get up to? :D

And btw, the New Orleans one is amazing too. ;) super fun!!

This reminds me... I have 4 seasons of it on DVD. I should get watching. :D if I can find the DVD player :lau :gig :lau

Never seen it from the beginning.
Wow. I don't know what season we were on, but we thought we saw the last episode. It seemed pretty final. I'll have to ask DH if he knows. The characters during Fez's time on there are unfamiliar to me, so we didn't wee any of those seasons.

I'll have to look for it on Hulu.

DVD players, ugh. I need to just get rid of all my DVDs, CDs, and believe it or not, VHS tapes. :lau

We find movies on prime from time to time, but like you, that's not why we have it.

I heard HBO is free now, during the quarantine, but we had that for a couple years and never watched it either. :rolleyes: I guess we really don't watch a lot of TV of any kind,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom