Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard HBO is free now, during the quarantine,
DirecTV is running free HBO - Cinemax this weekend. It will end Monday night. They have had a lot of free stuff this month but it all ends on the 20th. In my opinion, there wasn't much worth watching.

Right now, I don't have time to watch much TV. There is too much to do outside.

Wow. I don't know what season we were on, but we thought we saw the last episode. It seemed pretty final. I'll have to ask DH if he knows. The characters during Fez's time on there are unfamiliar to me, so we didn't wee any of those seasons.

I'll have to look for it on Hulu.

DVD players, ugh. I need to just get rid of all my DVDs, CDs, and believe it or not, VHS tapes. :lau

We find movies on prime from time to time, but like you, that's not why we have it.

I heard HBO is free now, during the quarantine, but we had that for a couple years and never watched it either. :rolleyes: I guess we really don't watch a lot of TV of any kind,
Yeah, sometimes those season finales can seem really final!! Haha I do like a lot of the new characters though. :love

And you should definitely see if you can find it!!!

:lau same!!! I still have all of those!!! And still occasionally buy DVDs 😂🤣😂 still buy CDs all the time!!! Although my current car doesn’t have a CD player anymore. 😭 that’s what I loved about my last one, that it still had one even though most other cars didn’t, but now even this one doesn’t have it. 😭

Good thing I still have my Walkman 😂🤣😂🙈

I like supporting bands at shows and stuff so I buy them or online.

I need to check out Prime and Hulu. There’s probably some good stuff on there but I’ve never really looked.

And wow really!? That’s awesome!! I’ll have to check it out. There’s some good shows on there.

We don’t really watch a ton of TV either. I watch a few shows every week but that’s really it and I could probably get them on demand. Not really worth keeping especially since we have so many streaming services. Our cable bill is insane. 😭😭

Of course it’s also bundled with phone and internet but still. Dad’s thinking of getting rid of our home phone and cable and just keeping the internet or even switching to a different internet service.

DirecTV is running free HBO - Cinemax this weekend. It will end Monday night. They have had a lot of free stuff this month but it all ends on the 20th. In my opinion, there wasn't much worth watching.

Right now, I don't have time to watch much TV. There is too much to do outside.
I wish I had known about this free stuff!!! 😭😭

Though I’ve been crazy busy lately anyway haha

Here’s another good choice one since old shows had come up the other day. Not sure any of these are very old but still. 😂🤣🙈

0AA5A91D-4814-47CD-ABA1-087DA2B0A926.jpeg

Here’s another good choice one since old shows had come up the other day. Not sure any of these are very old but still. 😂🤣🙈

View attachment 2096270
Well, here's how goofy I am. The Golden Girls, Home Improvement and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, are three of my favorite all time sit-coms. :lau Those three are nothing alike.

Well, here's how goofy I am. The Golden Girls, Home Improvement and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, are three of my favorite all time sit-coms. :lau Those three are nothing alike.
Those are good ones!!! I’ve never really seen Golden Girls before but used to watch the other two all the time!!!

For me I think it’d be 3, 5, and 6. 😂🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom