Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever get a video of him?
No not yet. I’ll try to get it tomorrow. He seems to be trying to put a little more weight on it now but kind of falls down when he tries. :( I’m really worried it’s broken or something. He’s not really leaving the coop. I’m going to get a video tomorrow and I think I will bring him inside too.

No not yet. I’ll try to get it tomorrow. He seems to be trying to put a little more weight on it now but kind of falls down when he tries. :( I’m really worried it’s broken or something. He’s not really leaving the coop. I’m going to get a video tomorrow and I think I will bring him inside too.
I'm worried too...I'm worried about Marek's.

I'm worried too...I'm worried about Marek's.
I didn’t even think of that. :( would he get it so late though? He’s 5 months old and never had any symptoms and all the other chickens are fine so far even though they were living with him. :fl

I had assumed it was just an injury or something because he had been assaulting the hens and they ganged up on him/came to each other’s defense when he did, anywhere from 1-3 of them, so I figured he just had a bad beat down one day. But I really hope it is not something worse. :( :fl

I didn’t even think of that. :( would he get it so late though? He’s 5 months old and never had any symptoms and all the other chickens are fine so far even though they were living with him. :fl

I had assumed it was just an injury or something because he had been assaulting the hens and they ganged up on him/came to each other’s defense when he did, anywhere from 1-3 of them, so I figured he just had a bad beat down one day. But I really hope it is not something worse. :( :fl
Anything is possible.
Just get the video tomorrow.

I finally took a long enough break to relax my eyes and brain from my phone. I still posted around BYC but definitely did not stay online for hours.
I’ve had a busy day today. We got two puppies and 6 goats. I wonder if we got too many pets too soon. Especially with Jersey Giants and Turkey 🦃 poults coming in at the end of April beginning of May.

I finally took a long enough break to relax my eyes and brain from my phone. I still posted around BYC but definitely did not stay online for hours.
I’ve had a busy day today. We got two puppies and 6 goats. I wonder if we got too many pets too soon. Especially with Jersey Giants and Turkey 🦃 poults coming in at the end of April beginning of May.
PUPPY PICTURES NOW.

Please.

:pop Are you going to start a new thread or follow up on this here? Now I'm interested in what happened to Red. :( Tag me if you start a new thread.
I’ll probably start a new thread but not sure. But anyway, long story short, I moved him into isolation about a week ago (will be tomorrow) because he was limping really bad and holding his leg up but he had been limping for a couple days before that too but not very badly so I thought he’d heal. Moved him solo into a smaller coop with no roost (so he wouldn’t injure himself more) when he started holding it up and looking very bad. Since then he has really shown very little, if any, improvement. :( although he has been crowing at least so that’s good I guess. But he stays inside basically all day and I’m really not sure what is wrong with him. :( I thought maybe the girls attacked him or something but I really don’t know. :( he was very active and mating and crowing and everything so this is unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom