Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@electrycmonk how did you trip to the hospital go?
It didn't happen. As I was about to walk out the door I got a call from the VA medic clinic... It seems that someone did something they were not supposed to do. She was polite and apologized for having to cancel and would let me know when they will be able to reschedule.... Saying that it may end up be 60 days out from when they call back.:barnie

Thanks for asking though. :hugs

I grew up in a 'huggy family's and this social distancing is legitimately important - can't argue against it but, I can admit to missing the human affect. Or is it the human effect?

It didn't happen. As I was about to walk out the door I got a call from the VA medic clinic... It seems that someone did something they were not supposed to do. She was polite and apologized for having to cancel and would let me know when they will be able to reschedule.... Saying that it may end up be 60 days out from when they call back.:barnie

Thanks for asking though. :hugs

I grew up in a 'huggy family's and this social distancing is legitimately important - can't argue against it but, I can admit to missing the human affect. Or is it the human effect?
I hope everything is okay. :hugs

Affect? Effect? I hate that question. Even when I read the answer, and I've read it many times, I am left questioning it the next time I use it. I think effect is more of a verb or adverb and affect more of a noun or adjective. Am I right? I dunno. I can't remember. :lol:

😥Can it be treated? Are you going to start a thread on it? I want to be tagged. And I want to see the video. :hugs
I’m not sure. From what I’ve read, Marek’s has no cure, unfortunately, but I did also read sometimes vitamins deficiencies and other diseases can have similar symptoms and he hasn’t really been eating (so maybe deficient) so I’m hoping it might be that and will bring him inside tonight in the crate. But I’m not holding out much hope as he has a lot of the symptoms. :( but he is still crowing and pecking the ground (when placed outside) but it now appears to be both legs. :(

I’m gonna start a new thread in a second. I’m out with him now.

I’m not sure. From what I’ve read, Marek’s has no cure, unfortunately, but I did also read sometimes vitamins deficiencies and other diseases can have similar symptoms and he hasn’t really been eating (so maybe deficient) so I’m hoping it might be that and will bring him inside tonight in the crate. But I’m not holding out much hope as he has a lot of the symptoms. :( but he is still crowing and pecking the ground (when placed outside) but it now appears to be both legs. :(

I’m gonna start a new thread in a second. I’m out with him now.
:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom