Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! I just put him near the food and he was devouring it, for like 20 minutes 😂🤣 so now I feel really bad cause I think he just couldn’t get to it that easily :( but I fixed that problem. But I think that’s a good sign he at least has such a good appetite?
DID YOU GET A DAMN VIDEO?

full
:love

It should be easy to give him vitamins if he is eating and drinking well. When I was giving them to Queen Bee, I emptied the capsule into a few berries and stirred them around. She gobbled them down, and she was NOT eating well otherwise. I sure hope he gets better soon!
Do you think NutriDrench would work? I was thinking of bringing him inside in a crate but I think I might just move the food and water into the coop and maybe put some NutriDrench in the water or direct into his beak. My dad and brother are insistent we cull him ASAP but I’m not so sure. :(

I hope everything is okay. :hugs

Affect? Effect? I hate that question. Even when I read the answer, and I've read it many times, I am left questioning it the next time I use it. I think effect is more of a verb or adverb and affect more of a noun or adjective. Am I right? I dunno. I can't remember. :lol:
"Effect" is usually more of a noun -- for example: "It had a profound effect."
"Affect" is usually a verb -- for example: "It affected them greatly."
Someone is affected by an occurrence -- the occurrence has an effect on them.

Do you think NutriDrench would work? I was thinking of bringing him inside in a crate but I think I might just move the food and water into the coop and maybe put some NutriDrench in the water or direct into his beak. My dad and brother are insistent we cull him ASAP but I’m not so sure. :(
At this point, it would not hurt to give him vitamins and nutri-drench tonight. It wont hurt him. Since you are keeping him until morning, why not try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom