Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #7

I would love to enter your summer/fall coop contest. My coop adventure....plans, pics & comments are already on HotDesertChick's page.

Many Thanks, for any assistance that staff may offer, as I don't think the Village Idiot did any of deese right?

(Special Thanks, to sumi....!)

Randi

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, & Happy Holidays,....to ALL....! Please give a little extra to the chooks too.... :)

ETA: Hot Desert Chick's Palais des Poulets

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to enter your summer/fall coop contest.     My coop adventure....plans, pics & comments are already on HotDesertChick's page.  

Many Thanks, for any assistance that staff may offer, as I don't think the Village Idiot did any of deese right? 

(Special Thanks, to sumi....!)

Randi

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah,  & Happy Holidays,....to ALL....!            Please give a little extra to the chooks too.... :)  

Hi there :frow

You just need to copy and paste the link for your coop page here on this thread.
I've just had a look at your coop, very nice I really like it :thumbsup

@HotDesertChick I added the link for you. Good luck!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hespo-clucky-inn-pallet-coop
Here is my entry for the contest. Our family built coop the Hespo-clucky Inn! Hopefully it looks ok I wrote it all from my phone. Good luck to everyone. I love to look at all the coops. Thanks for putting this together :) Molly

Last edited:
Everyone, we're going to start judging the entries tomorrow. Please make sure you've done all the editing and spitting and polishing on your pages before we get started!

Back
Top Bottom