Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Flapper & Fliers Photo Contest

Times Up Tick Tock GIF by DrSquatch

Time to get in those last minute entries! This contests ends tomorrow, November 30th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

the end GIF

This contest is now closed!
Thank you so much to everyone that participated! Judging will begin tomorrow, and we will announce the winners here soon. So stay tuned and good luck to the contestants!! :clap

Be sure to check out the other open contests here:
Current Contests - Lots of Prizes! - Check Them out!

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @BesideStillWaters, @PippinTheChicken, @fatty and friends, @HappyClucker7, @Show Sebright, @BelovedBirds

@HopKat
RoRo has no intention of flying, he is just flapping to impress.
flapping.jpg

@BesideStillWaters
Entry #1:

IMG_9307.JPG

@PippinTheChicken
NoodlesTree.jpg

I was trying to get her to fly down, but she ran down the tree instead. Still pretty cool though.

@fatty and friends

@HappyClucker7

@Show Sebright
I love my Sebrights
98A6007F-A8B3-4316-A6B7-590DDE4931B2.jpeg

@BelovedBirds

@HopKat, @BesideStillWaters, @PippinTheChicken, @fatty and friends, @HappyClucker7, @Show Sebright, @BelovedBirds, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

@HopKat, @BesideStillWaters, @PippinTheChicken, @fatty and friends, @HappyClucker7, @Show Sebright, @BelovedBirds

@HopKat

@BesideStillWaters

@PippinTheChicken

@fatty and friends

@HappyClucker7

@Show Sebright

@BelovedBirds

@HopKat, @BesideStillWaters, @PippinTheChicken, @fatty and friends, @HappyClucker7, @Show Sebright, @BelovedBirds, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

"Lacy Duckwing, post: 26371915, member: 496825"]
congratulations00.gif

@HopKat

@BesideStillWaters

@PippinTheChicken

@fatty and friends

@HappyClucker7

@Show Sebright

@BelovedBirds

thank you.png

[/QUOTE]

RoRo doesn't need his ego stroked anymore so I'm not telling him! Thanks and congrats to the other winners and entries Lot's of amazing flappers and flyers!

RoRo doesn't need his ego stroked anymore so I'm not telling him! Thanks and congrats to the other winners and entries Lot's of amazing flappers and flyers
Ohh, you should tell him! He's so handsome! :love :love

congratulations00.gif

@HopKat

@BesideStillWaters

@PippinTheChicken

@fatty and friends

@HappyClucker7

@Show Sebright

@BelovedBirds

thank you.png

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. :th Thank you so much! 🥰

Congrats to the other winners!! 🥳

"Lacy Duckwing, post: 26371915, member: 496825"]
congratulations00.gif

@HopKat

@BesideStillWaters

@PippinTheChicken

@fatty and friends

@HappyClucker7

@Show Sebright

@BelovedBirds

thank you.png

Yay!
Congrats to the other winners!! Those are some beautiful birds

Back
Top Bottom