Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Mister BYC Beauty Pageant

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@yesterDAYNE, @Sc_chickengirl, @Bone Bunny, @ButtonHoarder, @chickenmomma41, @Tumbleweedlynn, @NorthwoodsChick, @Farmers Chicken Farm, @ProudRedneck, @Kingbobkingdom, @The Moonshiner, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Overo Mare, @Quacking ducks, & @AmeraucanaHank

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

@yesterDAYNE

@Sc_chickengirl

@Bone Bunny

@ButtonHoarder

@chickenmomma41

@Tumbleweedlynn

@NorthwoodsChick

@Farmers Chicken Farm

Waterfowl Winners

@ProudRedneck

@Kingbobkingdom

@The Moonshiner

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Overo Mare

@Quacking ducks

@AmeraucanaHank

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thank you and congratulations to all the winners! 🎉

Thank you and congratulations to all the winners! 🎉
congratulations00.gif

@yesterDAYNE, @Sc_chickengirl, @Bone Bunny, @ButtonHoarder, @chickenmomma41, @Tumbleweedlynn, @NorthwoodsChick, @Farmers Chicken Farm, @ProudRedneck, @Kingbobkingdom, @The Moonshiner, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Overo Mare, @Quacking ducks, & @AmeraucanaHank

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

@yesterDAYNE

@Sc_chickengirl

@Bone Bunny

@ButtonHoarder

@chickenmomma41

@Tumbleweedlynn

@NorthwoodsChick

@Farmers Chicken Farm

Waterfowl Winners

@ProudRedneck

@Kingbobkingdom

@The Moonshiner

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Overo Mare

@Quacking ducks

@AmeraucanaHank

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

Thank you so much - I’m so proud of Cyclone, and my husband says we’re rock stars now 🖤🤩🤣 It’s been amazing seeing all of the examples of why we love being apart of this community. Thank you again 🐓

congratulations00.gif

Landfowl Winners

@yesterDAYNE

@Sc_chickengirl

@Bone Bunny

@ButtonHoarder

@chickenmomma41

@Tumbleweedlynn

@NorthwoodsChick

@Farmers Chicken Farm

Waterfowl Winners

@ProudRedneck

@Kingbobkingdom

@The Moonshiner

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Overo Mare

@Quacking ducks

@AmeraucanaHank

😲 WOW, thank you so much.
I'm so surprised and honored to have Daisy be amongst all these beautiful drake's, roosters, and toms. I can't wait to tell him in the morning that others think he's just as handsome as his momma says he is.

Congratulations to everyone who won and thank you to all who entered for raising such beautiful birds and sharing pictures of them on here for all to enjoy.

Lots of love from Daisy and I in N.E. Florida❤️

20221208_002945.jpg

20221208_003010.jpg

congratulations00.gif

Landfowl Winners

@yesterDAYNE

@Sc_chickengirl

@Bone Bunny

@ButtonHoarder

@chickenmomma41

@Tumbleweedlynn

@NorthwoodsChick

@Farmers Chicken Farm

Waterfowl Winners

@ProudRedneck

@Kingbobkingdom

@The Moonshiner

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Overo Mare

@Quacking ducks

@AmeraucanaHank

Congratulations to the winners! :jumpy:ya:wee

Back
Top Bottom