Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Poultry and Pals Photo Contest

Pics
When will the judging be finished? :)
We are working on it. :)

Bored Working Dog GIF by Newhorizonz

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @PoultrySister, @Barred Rock Mama, @BurbCoop, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @Fluster Cluck Acres

@HopKat
Entry #1
Carly and Buffy.JPG
Digging up worms for Buffy

@PoultrySister

@Barred Rock Mama
Entry #2 Lottie the puppy and Monster the chick!
image.jpg

@BurbCoop

@fatty and friends

@ChicksnMore
Our goose Goosebumps and her hubby Spud the tortoise. She can't quite understand why her hubby just can't figure out how to sit the eggs without smashing them. She loves him none the less and fiercely defends him and loves to shower his shell with kisses 🤣❤️
20220813_160514.jpg

@Fluster Cluck Acres
Entry #3 (is there a limit?) Jasper, whose happy place is in the run, and Lucifer the Red Roo.
ECA40F77-68FF-4C49-9E39-90E4CB17A073.jpeg

@HopKat, @PoultrySister, @Barred Rock Mama, @BurbCoop, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @Fluster Cluck Acres, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @PoultrySister, @Barred Rock Mama, @BurbCoop, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @Fluster Cluck Acres

@HopKat

@PoultrySister

@Barred Rock Mama

@BurbCoop

@fatty and friends

@ChicksnMore

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@HopKat, @PoultrySister, @Barred Rock Mama, @BurbCoop, @fatty and friends, @ChicksnMore, & @Fluster Cluck Acres, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congratulations to all!

Back
Top Bottom