Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Show Us Your Flock Photo Contest

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Overo Mare, @ChickyWhicky, @PippinTheChicken, @Sc_chickengirl, @alinas2010, @Grandma The Chicken, @Chicken_Rustler, & @Perris
@Overo Mare

@ChickyWhicky
ENTRY 1
"The mean girls"

20221002_120135.jpg

@PippinTheChicken
ENTRY 1: SECRET HEN MEETING
I love this picture of some of my girls. It's not thr whole flock, but it does show the diversity of my flock. There 4 are an unlikely group to be found together, I wander what they're discussing?
Little huddle.jpg

@Sc_chickengirl
Entry two
My silky "flock"
IMG_1061.JPG

@alinas2010
3/4 of our girls. One is a Lone Ranger, she doesn’t hang around the others as much.
7DA96A05-B6E4-4215-B528-BBBD3E68F967.jpeg

@Grandma The Chicken

@Chicken_Rustler

@Perris
three sisters on bug patrol
DSC01524.JPG

@Overo Mare, @ChickyWhicky, @PippinTheChicken, @Sc_chickengirl, @alinas2010, @Grandma The Chicken, @Chicken_Rustler, & @Perris, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap
Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Overo Mare, @ChickyWhicky, @PippinTheChicken, @Sc_chickengirl, @alinas2010, @Grandma The Chicken, @Chicken_Rustler, & @Perris
@Overo Mare

@ChickyWhicky

@PippinTheChicken

@Sc_chickengirl

@alinas2010

@Grandma The Chicken

@Chicken_Rustler

@Perris

@Overo Mare, @ChickyWhicky, @PippinTheChicken, @Sc_chickengirl, @alinas2010, @Grandma The Chicken, @Chicken_Rustler, & @Perris, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap
Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congrats to the winners! Good pictures everyone!

Back
Top Bottom