Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #10 - Creative Eggs & Eggshells Contest

Well, I finished it and took pictures, now just gotta get them off my camera, on the computer, and uploaded to BYC. Too much trouble. I'm just gonna sit here and be lazy instead.
caf.gif

Oh no you don't...I want to see what you made!

LOL. OK fine.

I got the idea for this when I saw the little seed starters, and thought ''man, wish you could grow herbs like that on your kitchen counter'' well, you can't, but this is second best. Crack the eggs near the top so you've got room to work with it. If you are extremely bored like I was, you can take fingernail polish and write the names of the herbs you are putting in them on the shells. Get the papery white stuff out of the inside. Stick em in there, fill the cups halfway with water and put fresh cut herbs in each one! Not hard, but fun to do, and I came up with it myself, plus it is really pretty on your counter! What do you think?

Last edited:
Yes, it's pretty.  Also, would add some nice smells to the kitchen.  Good one!

Thanks! It did make the kitchen smell nice as I was cutting the herbs to fit in the eggshells! I wish I'd stared doing this in the spring so I could have enjoyed it all year, not right as the frost was about to take out all my herbs!

LOL. OK fine.

I got the idea for this when I saw the little seed starters, and thought ''man, wish you could grow herbs like that on your kitchen counter'' well, you can't, but this is second best. Crack the eggs near the top so you've got room to work with it. If you are extremely bored like I was, you can take fingernail polish and write the names of the herbs you are putting in them on the shells. Get the papery white stuff out of the inside. Stick em in there, fill the cups halfway with water and put fresh cut herbs in each one! Not hard, but fun to do, and I came up with it myself, plus it is really pretty on your counter! What do you think?
Very pretty!

LOL. OK fine.

Good job, it's so pretty!
clap.gif

Thanks! Now what did YOU make???

Oh the pressure, the pressure! lol

I'm working on something but it will be just for fun, can't do an entry on my own contest. I'm getting a lot of "help" from my 2 cats so hope to be done today.

Loved your little eggshell herb holders, such a cool idea.

Back
Top Bottom