Ended Official BYC-Mini Contest - Post a pic of your chickens with your other

Bleepity-Bleep the Chi-Doxie with Eeny, Meany, Miny and, of course...
Moe!

Last edited:
My 2 indoor kitties escaped (Precious & Kitty...yes, my screen name ;)). Lacey, an EE pullet hatched last Mother's Day likes to chase squirrels & blue jays & is getting ready to "attack" Precious, who is in her "ooh, I like you, please pet my tummy" position !

Our first chicken, a buff orpington cockerel, took quite a shine to these two feral kittens. The rooster eventually became aggressive towards people and is no longer with us.. but these two cats, Henry and Dodge, are still around and well loved. They eventually tamed and now come in and out of the house as they please. They still absolutely love chickens and it's normal to see them hunting for bugs in the yard with the rest of our flock. They are terrific little livestock guardian cats.

Ali loves her rooster

Poppycock the Serama trying to stare down Miss Ally Cat into removing herself from the porch railing while she passively ignores him!

Thank you everyone who shared your wonderful photos!

Oh wow! Thanks so much! There were so many great photos posted here. I loved following along with this thread and looking at everyone's photos. Congratulations to the other winners. I'm looking forward to the next photo contests already!

Back
Top Bottom