Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - Poultry Art Creations

Pics
This is a collage made from cut up National Geographic magazines. It has hidden pictures you can find like a hawk, ant, train, frog, seagull, penguin, and more. Can you find them?View attachment 2419827
I found the frog!! Snappy lurves frogs!
This peacock is one of the first watercolors I made when I was 11 years old. 😊View attachment 2419845
Wow, this is really good!!
I painted this picture of Autumn (the hen in my profile picture who is sadly no longer with us) in 2017 using a cheap watercolor set. I tried to make it colorful, but not so much that it looked odd.

View attachment 2419990
Beautiful!! Just beautiful! And you captured her expression very well.

I have a pic of a peacock watercolor I made at 11.....
NOT an entry
View attachment 2420704
:lau :lau :lau

:th You too?!? You know what I was doing at 11? I mean, besides cramming cheese sticks between my front lip and teeth pretending to be a walrus...I would trace my hand and doodle faces on each finger, giving my fingers different personalities, lol.

That is GORGEOUS!
Thank you! 🥰
:love :love :love I just can't say enough about this amazing quilt!
1606017989470.gif

Thank you. I fixed it. :)
That is so beautiful! You are so talented!
Thank you! :hugs

:th You too?!? You know what I was doing at 11? I mean, besides cramming cheese sticks between my front lip and teeth pretending to be a walrus...I would trace my hand and doodle faces on each finger, giving my fingers different personalities, lol.
Pretty sure I was playing mudball, swinging from wild grape vines, and searching the woods for frogs at age 11...
Cheese sticks are definitely a step up!

I think I was reading Harry Potter for the 8th time, building dams in the stream, and eating a crap ton of mac and cheese :lol:

Pretty sure I was playing mudball, swinging from wild grape vines, and searching the woods for frogs at age 11...
Cheese sticks are definitely a step up!
I think I was reading Harry Potter for the 8th time, building dams in the stream, and eating a crap ton of mac and cheese :lol:
All of yall think that you were crazy but when I was 11, I believed that rocks had tiny people in them and I would talk to them with my friend, in public. So beat at that. :plbb

This is really cool! 😍 And something I have wanted to try myself.
Was it hard to scrape off the mirror backing?
Not very hard at all... I applied a Safer Stripper (CitriStrip) first which worked really well. It’s messy stuff but very effective.
Then I used Sharpie oil based paint markers for the design layer. It was a pretty fun/gratifying project.

Back
Top Bottom