Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Fluffy Butt Photo Contest

Pics
Woah! They all are so beautiful, no?! Jeesh! Makes mine feel like they look like a bunch of hooligans, standin' around lookin' all beat up and tired, pale combs feathers stickin' out all over the place..... 😳🐓❤️
I know! I would mine having some of their birds in my flock- especially their stunning rooster for one! 😍
Woah! See the little reaction option with the eyes bugged out like 'Woah'? Well, i did that in real life. She is magnificent! How is she so beautiful and, well, perfect? How old is she? What do you feed her? 🤣 I have to assume some awesome genetics play a role too right? I dunno, That chicken is like amazing.....thanks for sharing 🐓❤️😳
I actually do not have her anymore. She went to a home last year who has a lot of special needs chickens as she was special needs herself. (She had a bad crop problem and was often requiring some type of treatment or the bothersome crop bra.) I fed her a higher protein egg producer grain for awhile until I went to my usual layer feed (it was cheeper). As far as genetics, she would have came from Mt. Healthy Hatchery.

buff brahma/ jennifer keeping those buns warm... wait chickens have a vent. bro was making sure I wasent doing anything I shouldint be the whole time would not get out of the camera lol I love this guy this is a entry
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I know! I would mine having some of their birds in my flock- especially their stunning rooster for one! 😍

I actually do not have her anymore. She went to a home last year who has a lot of special needs chickens as she was special needs herself. (She had a bad crop problem and was often requiring some type of treatment or the bothersome crop bra.) I fed her a higher protein egg producer grain for awhile until I went to my usual layer feed (it was cheeper). As far as genetics, she would have came from Mt. Healthy Hatchery.
What a blessing that you were able to find her a home that could help her. Shes SO stunning. Is the crop problem more prevalent in certain breeds? 🐓❤️

What a blessing that you were able to find her a home that could help her. Shes SO stunning. Is the crop problem more prevalent in certain breeds? 🐓❤️
I know. I wish I had gotten the person's contact information because I've had other chickens I would have sent there too. I have noticed a lot of people have crop problems with the Speckled Sussex. I don't know if it's common with them, or it was just me noticing it when I was taking care of Jewels.

I know its crazy lol the rooster is a light brahma the hen is a buff brahma. light brahmas get so biglol thankyou do you have chickens or any other poultry
What is the rooster's name? He looks young. Yes, I have chickens- 17 to be exact. I used to own other poultry like geese, ducks, guinea fowl, and turkeys.

Back
Top Bottom