Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Miss BYC Beauty Pageant

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @CCsGarden, @alinas2010, @Riverbend Farms, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @OutbackQuackers

Landfowl Winners
@HopKat
Name: Gracie
Color: Silver, grey ,wheat
Breed: Barnyard Mix
Gracie 17 weeks.jpg

@Fluster Cluck Acres
Name: Morticia aka Morty
Breed: Wyandotte
Color: Silver Laced
2022.10.16 01 chickens 01 Morticia Morty.jpg

@CCsGarden
Name: Palestrina
Breed: Brahma
Color: white and black

PXL_20231010_165930344.PORTRAIT.jpg
my hen Palestrina is named after ( if I remember right ) Palestrina the one that composed a version of the hymn Adoramus te! My favorite hymn!

@alinas2010
  • Her name: Ravioli
  • Her age: unsure, maybe 4 - she was adopted from a neighbor without specifics
  • Her color: red with a little black
  • Her breed or species: probably a New Hampshire Red
    IMG_7618.jpeg

@Riverbend Farms
Name: Maxine
Color: Unknown, she’s a mix so just guessing
Breed: Easter Egger
IMG_3150.jpeg

Waterfowl Winners

@fowltemptress
Katya
about half a year old when this was taken
Chocolate
Muscovy

20230110_151136.jpg

@WhiteTreeOfGondor
  • Eira
  • 1 year
  • White/Harlequin
  • Welsh Harlequin
20231103_091807.jpg

@OutbackQuackers
Name: Daisy
Color: White
Breed: Australian Call duck
IMG_20221111_161524.jpg

@HopKat, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @CCsGarden, @alinas2010, @Riverbend Farms, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @OutbackQuackers, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @CCsGarden, @alinas2010, @Riverbend Farms, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @OutbackQuackers

Landfowl Winners
@HopKat

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@CCsGarden

@alinas2010

@Riverbend Farms

Waterfowl Winners

@fowltemptress

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@OutbackQuackers

@HopKat, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @CCsGarden, @alinas2010, @Riverbend Farms, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @OutbackQuackers, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

@HopKat, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @CCsGarden, @alinas2010, @Riverbend Farms, @fowltemptress, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, & @OutbackQuackers, congratulations!

Landfowl Winners
@HopKat

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@CCsGarden

@alinas2010

@Riverbend Farms

Waterfowl Winners

@fowltemptress

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@OutbackQuackers

thank-you-png.png

Thank you so much judges! I can’t imagine the time and effort that goes into these contests. You are so appreciated.

Ravioli has had a bit of a tough life before coming into our flock. We are her 3rd home and she was set to be dispatched (not in a nice way) the literal night we took her in. I’m so thankful for her. Out of our flock, she is the sweetest, most deserving hen of this honor :love

Back
Top Bottom