Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Poultry and Pals Photo Contest

Not an entry.

Pebbles (the chicken) and Oliver (the dog) get along quite well
IMG_9670.jpeg

My only entry:
Molly with Winston (cat). He was protective and comforting toward her, when she slipped and fell down the stairs (fractured her leg). She was trying to follow me, and I still feel guilty. 😞 I brought her inside during recovery and carried her (and Winston ☺️) around in a laundry basket. He rarely left her side, and they continued to spend time together, even after she recovered. ❤️
IMG_3854.jpeg

Entry #2: Misha guarding the babies during their field trip amongst beautiful purple clover on a sunny spring day

(Those are the hens from my entry above, minus the Barred Rock, when they were babies)
View attachment 3691450
They look like they are marching past and enjoying Misha's company. 🥰
My only entry:
Molly with Winston (cat). He was protective and comforting toward her, when she slipped and fell down the stairs (fractured her leg). She was trying to follow me, and I still feel guilty. 😞 I brought her inside during recovery and carried her (and Winston ☺️) around in a laundry basket. He rarely left her side, and they continued to spend time together, even after she recovered. ❤️
View attachment 3691461
Wow, they sound like they had an incredible bond. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, they sound like they had an incredible bond. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you @Lacy Duckwing, they did. That was one more instance that showed me just how special our feathered and furry babies are. Molly passed away awhile back 😞, but Winston is now 13 1/2. Oddly, the place where Molly fell and got injured is a favorite spot of his. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom