Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Poultry and Pals Photo Contest

Yep! Unfortunately she got WHS (like MS in people), so she passed away a few years ago.
I'm sorry for your loss :( she was soooo adorable!
My mastiff pup cookie with her chicks.
View attachment 3691144
D'aweee 😍
Entry #2: Misha guarding the babies during their field trip amongst beautiful purple clover on a sunny spring day

(Those are the hens from my entry above, minus the Barred Rock, when they were babies)
View attachment 3691450
😂 looks like she takes her job very seriously!
My only entry:
Molly with Winston (cat). He was protective and comforting toward her, when she slipped and fell down the stairs (fractured her leg). She was trying to follow me, and I still feel guilty. 😞 I brought her inside during recovery and carried her (and Winston ☺️) around in a laundry basket. He rarely left her side, and they continued to spend time together, even after she recovered. ❤️
View attachment 3691461
Omgoodness 😍 That is such an adorable photo!

Entry 1: Ruger has to constantly share his grain and hay with Lorenzo the official quality control gander
IMG_6071.jpeg

2023 mini (36) 2024 Calendars.gif
These contests are brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

Welcome to the Official BYC Mini-Contest Series
Win One of Thirty-six (36) BYC 2024 Calendars!
Ends on November 30th, 2023

Twelve (12) amazing contests to choose from!
Click on a picture to view the contest!
Miss BYC Beauty Pageant.pngMister BYC Beauty Pageant.png
2023 Show Us Your Flock Photo Contest_3.png2023 Family and Fowl Photo Contest_blue.png
Poultry and Pals Photo Contest_2.png2023 Egg Still Life_1.png
2023 Fluffy Butt Photo Contest.pngfabulous-feather-foto-contest_frost_blue-png.png
2023 Flappers & Fliers Photo Contest.pngEgg Sandwich Challenge.png
Pets With Paws Photo Contest.pngWhat's Your Hobby_2021.png's Your Hobby_2021.png

📷Miss BYC Beauty Pageant: Crown the most dazzling, charming, and photogenic fowl in our community
📷Mister BYC Beauty Pageant: Give our handsome and debonair male fowl a chance to shine
📷Show Us Your Flock Photo Contest: Present your flock in all its proud glory
📷Family and Fowl Photo Contest: Show off memorable moments with your feathered family members
📷Poultry and Pals Photo Contest: Capture the delightful bond between your poultry and other furry, scaly, or feathery friends
📷The Artistry of Eggs—A Still Life Photo Contest: Frame the elegance and wonder of eggs in captivating compositions
📷Fluffy Butt Photo Contest: Celebrate the adorable and quirky side of feathered posterior perfection
📷Fabulous Feather Foto Contest: Zoom in on the intricate patterns and mesmerizing colors of feathered beauty
📷Flapper & Fliers Photo Contest: Highlight the grace, charm, and stunning flight of your feathered friends
📷The Great Egg Sandwich Challenge! Contest: Unleash your culinary skills and create egg sandwich perfection
📷Pets With Paws Photo Contest: Show us the adorable companions that bring joy to your life (other than the poultry!)
📷What's Your Hobby? Contest: Share the passion that ignites your soul and showcases your unique talents

Back
Top Bottom