Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - What’s Your Hobby

Pics
Hey if you swing through Montana hit me up, I know where to hunt agates, fossils, quarts, amethyst, possible rubies and you won't see another soul all day, peace and quiet.
ME ME ME
My oldest hobby is probably reading and sewing a close second. My husband and I love trying to make new recipes and I would say food has become a hobby, too.

In the last few years I've added the yarn sports as we call them. Knitting and crocheting.

View attachment 2422625View attachment 2422627View attachment 2422629View attachment 2422624
That Christmas tree is ADORABLE!

Wow! Loving this thread!

That's so awesome! The last time I rode a horse, I was 7 or 8 y.o. and I remember the horse lifted up on it's back legs and I freaked out hahaha. It was a relative's horse, only rode it a few times when I use to spend a lot of my free time with my grandma.
Horses are fascinating and stunning. Very cool hobby @Weeg ! Would love to see that horse racing then cars :lol:

Dang @Weeg That cake looks amazingly delicious! And that it's all natural makes it even better! What got you into cakes?

I love your art. I love the expression in the pencil

That card looks great!!! Like something you'd buy at the store. One of my hobbies is paper crafts and I use to make cards, too. Not nearly as detailed but I've been getting lazy... I just print images and glue them on card stock 🤣
Wow! Loving this thread!

That's so awesome! The last time I rode a horse, I was 7 or 8 y.o. and I remember the horse lifted up on it's back legs and I freaked out hahaha. It was a relative's horse, only rode it a few times when I use to spend a lot of my free time with my grandma.
Horses are fascinating and stunning. Very cool hobby @Weeg ! Would love to see that horse racing then cars :lol:

Dang @Weeg That cake looks amazingly delicious! And that it's all natural makes it even better! What got you into cakes?

I love your art. I love the expression in the pencil doodle. Wish I had your talent :love

Those glass pieces are beautiful! Glass art is soooo pretty and delicate.

WOW!!!! That's amazing!!!

That card looks great!!! Like something you'd buy at the store. One of my hobbies is paper crafts and I use to make cards, too. Not nearly as detailed but I've been getting lazy... I just print images and glue them on card stock 🤣
Thanks... it helps to own a cricut..

Count me in! My daughter and I obsessed with finding fossils. Could we do Montana.. then maybe Moab Utah? Lol

What kind of fossils do you have? :pop It was already in my hobby picture, but here's a close up of my ammonite cleoniceras! One of my favorites!

11-19-20 Ammonite Cleoniceras (1).JPG

Thread where I take requests: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/making-quail-products.1429656/#post-23554677
Store: https://teespring.com/stores/kale-q-designs-2
I haven't put stickers yet, but I can probably put them up by 1/2pm PST
Oooooo! I shall stay tuned :D
This is a small hobby, but I like to make matchbox books. They all have very random subjects. Here's my most recent one, about gargoyles:
View attachment 2422481
I also sew and embroider a little
Very unique! I have a collection of vintage match boxes.
I have a vinyl cutter...lol, I could make endless stickers for you. :lol:
That's just sinful! :lol:

IMG_20201123_171914899.jpg
16061772735343644871613094942185.jpg
16061773258454956191556151323528.jpg
my next hobby, number 2, is art. I've done all sorts of things, from doodles, pencil, pen, that dog one is a lithograph.
16061775066416258769940969585410.jpg
here is a bronze I designed during my time working in a bronze foundry, the original form crafted by sticking globs of spru wax together into the shape of a dragon, then going through all the stuff one must do to bronze anything.
Even shaped a bit of clay
16061777380193352421070574542370.jpg
the dog knocked off her hands.
Have not done much art lately, however...:oops:

Back
Top Bottom