Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Wait what does that last one mean? I have heard it before and figured it out once but I forget again 😂🤣 I’ll think on it. 🤔🤔🤔 do you know IMO and IMHO ???

it took me forever to learn smh because every time I would see it I would think of my maiden name initials smhc now I’m just sb

I don’t know many acronyms

I make realistic goals for myself. Resolutions I think are easily attainable. So I never let myself down come the end of the year.

Last year was:
Drink more new beer
watch less TV
Maintain a cigar collection
Play more video games

Happy to report I accomplished all but watch less TV. Had I known the pandemic would hit I might have left that one off the list....

This year my New Year Resolutions are:

Maintain a fine wine collection
Read more books
Shoot my guns more
Enjoy the vinyl records I have

Come on 2021!!

You must be rich to afford to shoot more. I’m over here crying that each round that gets shot is one dollar or more to replace so I haven’t bothered.

Edited: of the one I know how to shoot that is

Last edited:
She is in CA. A license for you in TX will not be the same. Each state has their own laws. I do not need a license here to sell eating eggs because of our Freedom Food Act.
I know that CA & Tx are miles apart for ag licensing but, it would have been cool to see and just have a "that's neat to know" kind of awareness..... Learn vocabulary etc. Never hurt either, right?

I *knew* that but, see my reply to Elkman as to my pov. ;)
There are already too many people that think the laws are the same everywhere. It is far more important to learn the laws of your own state rather than worrying about what happens in other states.

I have zero interest in the laws of California.

If you really want to know about the California process, Nabiki posted about her process in Kiki's Quail Hatching thread. Several others from California also posted there about the process.

Back
Top Bottom