Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
No, she said hers was spoiled.
I thought she said beyond the expiration date. That’s a lot different than spoiled, IMHO.

oh yeah spoiled and sour are different I think. But who knows 🤷‍♀️
Mine was only a day or two from the exp date or use by date.
But you can use milk 2 weeks after the date on the jug.

We still use it at two weeks, until it stinks and pours out lumps... :lau
I refuse to buy milk in the plastic jugs. I know for a fact that the plastic jugs are permeable to gaseous aromas which can taint the milk. Milk is disgusting enough without being tainted. The only organic product that I buy is milk because I can get it in the 1/2 gallon coated cardboard like containers. The organic milk is so over cooked before being packaged that they can give it at least a 3 month expiration date.

I refuse to buy milk in the plastic jugs. I know for a fact that the plastic jugs are permeable to gaseous aromas which can taint the milk. Milk is disgusting enough without being tainted. The only organic product that I buy is milk because I can get it in the 1/2 gallon coated cardboard like containers. The organic milk is so over cooked before being packaged that they can give it at least a 3 month expiration date.

We have one cow who is a pet and we’ll be able to milk her whenever she’s old enough to have babies. Once that happens we’ll stop buying milk at the store. I’m hoping that will happen by 2022

The heifers we have now are not friendly enough to milk 😂

We have one cow who is a pet and we’ll be able to milk her whenever she’s old enough to have babies. Once that happens we’ll stop buying milk at the store. I’m hoping that will happen by 2022

They don’t need to be friendly, just trained.

The cows I milked were not friendly. That is what a stanchion is for.

Back
Top Bottom