Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
I thought she said beyond the expiration date. That’s a lot different than spoiled, IMHO.
oh yeah spoiled and sour are different I think. But who knows 🤷‍♀️
Mine was only a day or two from the exp date or use by date.
But you can use milk 2 weeks after the date on the jug.
Oops! Sorry you two! Sour and spoiled are def different but I tend to use them interchangeably.

They don’t need to be friendly, just trained.

Training starts in a stanchion... if it gets too bad a cinch rope will get them to learn to stand still.

Ohhh we are barely starting out. Dec 24 will be exactly a year so we don’t have much of the fancy equipment yet. We have strong fences and tractors with forks to pick up bales of hay but none of the stuff to secure them.

our pet is still only 7 months old. But the others range from a year to three.

but that is part of our livestock goals this coming year

Ohhh we are barely starting out. Dec 24 will be exactly a year so we don’t have much of the fancy equipment yet. We have strong fences and tractors with forks to pick up bales of hay but none of the stuff to secure them.

our pet is still only 7 months old. But the others range from a year to three.

but that is part of our livestock goals this coming year

a stanchion can be made pretty cheaply with a couple 2x4s.

a stanchion can be made pretty cheaply with a couple 2x4s.
The worst ones got the hobbles put on to stop their kicking. Mostly a manger full of hay would solve the problems.

I’m learning so much thanks. I’ll definitely do some research on how to make one with 2 by 4s then.

Maybe we’ll be able to milk the one that had a baby in October. Or maybe not 😂 we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom