Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
Nothing beats the taste of farm fresh milk. Grew up on it. I remember, when we visited my grandma, me having to go to the milk house and getting fresh milk for cookies and cereal. The family farm is still running in PA, has been for almost 125 years! They are a small operation that milks about 125 head. They sell the milk to Land O Lakes for butter and cheese. Yum!

Nothing beats the taste of farm fresh milk. Grew up on it. I remember, when we visited my grandma, me having to go to the milk house and getting fresh milk for cookies and cereal. The family farm is still running in PA, has been for almost 125 years! They are a small operation that milks about 125 head. They sell the milk to Land O Lakes for butter and cheese. Yum!
I grew up on a farm. Nothing is more disgusting than warm milk straight from the teat. It doesn't get any fresher than that.

it took me forever to learn smh because every time I would see it I would think of my maiden name initials smhc now I’m just sb

I don’t know many acronyms

You must be rich to afford to shoot more. I’m over here crying that each round that gets shot is one dollar or more to replace so I haven’t bothered.

Edited: of the one I know how to shoot that is

Ha! Even going to the range 2x next year will be “shooting more” Since I never went at all this year. I also haven’t bought any ammo all year. And very little in 2019. Just been sitting on what I have so time to use some of it. Refresh my muscle memory.

I grew up on a farm. Nothing is more disgusting than warm milk straight from the teat. It doesn't get any fresher than that.
Especially, right after the cow swatted you across the eyes, hitting like a cat-o-nine tails while the flies are biting at your flesh..

Fond memories from my childhood..

Back
Top Bottom