Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
Sure! We’ll be in Mares backyard dont tell her 😉 🤣🤣🤣
:lau she’s gonna see this 😂🤣😜 but I won’t tell her in advance cause I’m no snitch! 😂 weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll...... okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy..... sometimes I am. :oops: 😂

But I was thinking more like OH, PA, the weird little skinny piece of WV that’s in between OH and PA, or KY 😂🤣🙈

I never thought I wanted to live somewhere other than California which is where I grew up. But now I'm here in Georgia and I don't think I care to move anywhere else.

I'd love to visit places, but I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else. I wanna visit a snowy place during snow season. For like two days. Max of 4.

I never thought I wanted to live somewhere other than California which is where I grew up. But now I'm here in Georgia and I don't think I care to move anywhere else.

I'd love to visit places, but I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else. I wanna visit a snowy place during snow season. For like two days. Max of 4.
Move again and you will want to stay there..

I don’t think I could handle the heat in either of those places 😂🤣 or at least not the humidity. I practically die just from our summers of 80s to occasionally mid 90s and that latter is considered HOT! 😂🤣 I actually melt at 68 and sunny too if I’m moving a lot 😂🤣🙈

I don’t think I could handle the heat in either of those places 😂🤣 or at least not the humidity. I practically die just from our summers of 80s to occasionally mid 90s and that latter is considered HOT! 😂🤣 I actually melt at 68 and sunny too if I’m moving a lot 😂🤣🙈

Oh I really really dislike the summers here in GA, but I like how green it is.

I grew up in South California, and I remember the weather being perfect every day year round. But not anymore. Now it's too hot or rainy or cold, according to my sisters who still live there.

I once lived in Arizona for three years and I loved it. But I don't think caring for chickens there would be easy. I loved South Carolina too.

Back
Top Bottom