Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
Is it okay to laugh at that? I dont know you well enough to know if thats funny, but it sounds funny for some reason

More than okay to laugh at what I post. I laugh at me a lot. My greatest aid in 'patience' here at BYC is the ignore button. I've utilized it more here in the past nine months than in the 11 years prior to that.

I haven't checked any boxes yet... I'm still debating.
Since 2016, I no longer make resolutions to eat healthy, exercise more, or lose weight... it never works nor lasts. These are my past New Year Resolutions:
Make more Pies - easily accomplished
Make Pies with different spiked whipped cream - easily accomplished
Learn to make different mixed drinks - was tough to get away from the usual
Try different beers before the normal beverage - easily accomplished
I'm thinking this year will be to continue to stay away from bars, it would be a waste of money because the drinks won't be as strong as what I am now use to from this COVID year.
Should I add a quit drinking option for you?
:confused:

More than okay to laugh at what I post. I laugh at me a lot. My greatest aid in 'patience' here at BYC is the ignore button. I've utilized it more here in the past nine months than in the 11 years prior to that.
Ive used it once so far. I am completely new to social media so I dont know protocol, but I do know BYC has them and they are easily found and read. I sure wish more people would do so. The rudeness is ridiculous.
I hope to be able to continue enjoying this site, but I have a feeling it will happen only with the use of that awesome little feature.

Back
Top Bottom