Ended Official BYC Recipe Photo Contest #2

Pics
Okay, I want to do #3 and #283, both of these are baked chicken. Sorry, it's late, I know one is an herbed chicken and I think the other is a lemon honey or some such. Put me down for the baklava too. Hang on, I'll go find the number.

#3 is Baked Lemon Chicken.
#283 is Lemon and Herb Chicken
#213 is the Baklava

Last edited:
Ok since it's 95 outside I baked these outside on the grill. They are nice balance of ingredients. I spiced them up a bit. The carrots were crunchy which was nice, could use more onions and I did parboil tater slices the night before to keep from browning.

Hobo Burger​

Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
4 Irish potatoes
1 med onion
4-6 carrots
butter
salt & pepper

Cooking Instructions
Preheat over to 350 degrees. Tear aluminum foil into 4 16 inch lengths. Make 4 patties from beef. Place 1 patty on each square of foil.
Slice each potato lengthwise into 4 strips & place around patty. Slice onion into rings & place on patty. Cut carrots into strips & place on top of onions. Top with pat of butter, salt &pepper to taste. Wrap edges of foil securely around all ingredients.
Place on baking tin & bake approximately 45 mins at 350 degrees.
When I was a kid we used to make these on the campfire with chicken. I haven’t thought of them in years. Good job & thanks for the trip down memory lane.

My cake is in the oven and I need to make home made whipped cream cos the stores are closed.
NOOO it’s a disaster!my whipped cream is leaking water!like I’ve put it in the fridge Now,pls just pray that it come out good😞😊😌😊😅

Or else it’s not gonna work I don’t want to waste food since I’ve put 4 egg whites there with shira(um the stuff that happens when u boil sugar with water) it was a pretty typa foam but now it’s like…I dunno there’s so much water leaking

Presenting my stupid egg cake….voila!

8BA66D44-DD64-4150-9DE9-EF42E6F320A7.jpeg

E164A3C8-A347-4E93-B529-0F2F5E875296.jpeg

How I made it?
eggs
Condensed milk
Sugar
Almond flavouring
Flour
Baking powder
Whipped cream
Butter
Milk
1. Whipped cream? Homemade?boil sugar with water on the stove for 5 min until it becomes transparent and there Are no bubbles.and mix it with egg whites.
Butter and milk and egg and flour and sugar and condensed milk and almond flavouring. and baking powder mix together.
Blend up…
In the stove or oven.
After almost 1 hour and 20 min take it out of the oven.
Serve with beverages and do a bit of decor!
Done

Presenting my stupid egg cake….voila!

View attachment 2839934

View attachment 2839936

How I made it?
eggs
Condensed milk
Sugar
Almond flavouring
Flour
Baking powder
Whipped cream
Butter
Milk
1. Whipped cream? Homemade?boil sugar with water on the stove for 5 min until it becomes transparent and there Are no bubbles.and mix it with egg whites.
Butter and milk and egg and flour and sugar and condensed milk and almond flavouring. and baking powder mix together.
Blend up…
In the stove or oven.
After almost 1 hour and 20 min take it out of the oven.
Serve with beverages and do a bit of decor!
Done
Nice cake, but for this contest you need to pick one of the recipes from the spreadsheet.

All entries must have at least one clear photograph of the ingredients & one of the completed dish.

Yes I did it’s the 10 egg pound cake
To be eligible for this contest, members need to make the recipe exactly as written in the article and need to include a *picture* of the actual ingredients.

10 Egg Pound Cake ingredients@Afi's ingredients
3 c. sugarSugar
2 c. Crisco shortening
10 eggseggs
3 c. flour, siftedFlour
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
1/4 c. Pet condensed milk*Condensed milk
1 tsp. rum flavoring
1/2 tsp. almond flavoringAlmond flavouring
Baking powder
Whipped cream