- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Quote:
I personally don't like 'Judas'. I've only ever liked two or three of Lady Gaga's songs - she has a very... different style.

No artist can be universally loved, I suppose.
old.gif
*Goes to listen to Lady Gaga's newest song*

I've gotta say Born this Way is okay, and I like Telephone and Nothing else I can say. That'd be about it
tongue.png

Quote:
No artist can be universally loved, I suppose.
old.gif
*Goes to listen to Lady Gaga's newest song*

I've gotta say Born this Way is okay, and I like Telephone and Nothing else I can say. That'd be about it
tongue.png

It would be much quicker for me to list the ones I don't like than the ones I do like.
lau.gif

Yeah, Telephone is a good one. Great for singing at random moments.
big_smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png

It would be much quicker for me to list the ones I don't like than the ones I do like.
lau.gif

Yeah, Telephone is a good one. Great for singing at random moments.
big_smile.png

Yup. They made a remix of Telephone on a countdown they have down here a while back. It was where these fighter pilots were struggling to hear each other... Oi! You're breaking up on me!

It was quite funny anyhow.

I'm listening to Owl City. I'm in the mood.

Release your high hopes and they'll survive, because this is the future and you are alive.
I think someone died in that song
sad.png

Quote:
Hi, what's up? (That's not the sky, or the ceiling, or planes, or birds, or skydivers, or satellites, or dogs that fly Boeing 747s etc.)

Back
Top Bottom