- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Quote:
Actually I think they're all really good. They all have some weirdo meaning that makes perfect sense. And I think the controversy over Judas is really stupid. She made the song as a metaphor to her ex bf who betrayed, just as Judas betrayed Jesus. I just think some people are so ignorant about that
tongue.png
But I really like them all. They're all different from eachother which is refreshing XD

Yeah, the controversy is just hilarious at times.

Really? I don't think that's ignorance or anything... Not everyone knows the truths and details behind a Lady Gaga song. And I so agree with you, their differences really do make them stand out.

Oh yeah... EastNewSound's newest album, Definite Energy, was released!
celebrate.gif

Well I think it's ignorance because they should know their facts before they go spoutin off that lil mouth lol

Quote:
Yeah, the controversy is just hilarious at times.

Really? I don't think that's ignorance or anything... Not everyone knows the truths and details behind a Lady Gaga song. And I so agree with you, their differences really do make them stand out.

Oh yeah... EastNewSound's newest album, Definite Energy, was released!
celebrate.gif

Well I think it's ignorance because they should know their facts before they go spoutin off that lil mouth lol

That's true. It annoys me to no end when someone starts bashing something if they don't know the facts!

Quote:

That's true. It annoys me to no end when someone starts bashing something if they don't know the facts!

Exactly!! I have no problem with someone who doesn't like Lady Gaga but when you start talking crap its like okaaaay shhhhhuuuuuushhhh now lol

Quote:

Exactly!! I have no problem with someone who doesn't like Lady Gaga but when you start talking crap its like okaaaay shhhhhuuuuuushhhh now lol

I like LG's music, but, I don't listen to ALL of it. She isn't the cleanest artist... But I think alot of her new music is really good!

Quote:

I like LG's music, but, I don't listen to ALL of it. She isn't the cleanest artist... But I think alot of her new music is really good!

Yeah
smile.png
I don't really care about the dirty lyrics its just like whateva I'm singing this!!! LOL But I can understand why people don't like it lol

If I may chip in... I actually like Judas. I mean, her previous songs weren't too good and I got the impression that she was a weirdo when I first heard her music, but I have to agree that it's getting better and my opinion may just be changing.
caf.gif

Quote:
I always thought she was a weirdo until i listened to some of her interviews. She's the most down to earth person I've ever seen, not to mention the smartest

Back
Top Bottom