Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
however, i did make a pretty cool tank complete with a firing machinegun. plus a half made chicken hatchery

That might be interesting to have on the site, But It might be too hard to program all the birds like that.

it'd be easy! i'd first have to see why unity won't save my wprk, then all i have to do is make the meshes (thats the hardest part) then make a chicken coop set and lastly make a universal movment pattern for the chickens!

but i'm on vacation right now and i'll be over 1000 miles away from my computer for 2 more weeks

Quote:
That might be interesting to have on the site, But It might be too hard to program all the birds like that.

it'd be easy! i'd first have to see why unity won't save my wprk, then all i have to do is make the meshes (thats the hardest part) then make a chicken coop set and lastly make a universal movment pattern for the chickens!

but i'm on vacation right now and i'll be over 1000 miles away from my computer for 2 more weeks

It still might be too complex for the site right now
wink.png
I'd still love to see what you could do though,

Hi!

I've never played poultryland, but it looked to be pretty good judging from previous posts on this thread. I'd be happy to take care of the programming side of things on the new project. Pretty busy at the moment working on Flock Manager, but I might be able to find some time in a few weeks. I could also possibly provide some cheep/free hosting if ya'll are interested.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I VOTE YOU AS LEADER!!
lau.gif

Changing PL's name would be a biggy, you're right. Maybe Russ would be willing to hand over the rights...

WOW WOW WOW!

You know what, I was COMPLETELY right. I am just one of those people who disappears into oblivion whenever I go.

I come up with ideas, somebody else takes them. I am always stuck back here at square one, helping other people get forward. I hate it! I'm sorry, but I am just not the helper sort! It irks the hell out of me.

Rant over.

I like the abbreviation PL... what about.... Poultry league?
I have no idea
lol.png

Quote:
Good on ya, that sounds great to me. Looks like we needed a programmer!
My mum would never do it. I just realised how busy she is. She hardly has time to write her own papers on time, let alone help me with anything of mine.
hu.gif

So good on ya, TM!

Quote:
I VOTE YOU AS LEADER!!
lau.gif

Changing PL's name would be a biggy, you're right. Maybe Russ would be willing to hand over the rights...

WOW WOW WOW!

You know what, I was COMPLETELY right. I am just one of those people who disappears into oblivion whenever I go.

I come up with ideas, somebody else takes them. I am always stuck back here at square one, helping other people get forward. I hate it! I'm sorry, but I am just not the helper sort! It irks the hell out of me.

Rant over.

I like the abbreviation PL... what about.... Poultry league?
I have no idea
lol.png

Your More than welcome to take over!! I would Much rather be a helper personally!! xD I just needed to know that stuff in order to design a layout, and I needed everyones OK with that stuff before i can try to draw out the pages.
wink.png
And we're all pretty much at Square 1. Only right now, we're at square 1 with a clue of what all needs done. lol

Hmm.. I like that!!
big_smile.png
Poultry League sounds awesome!!
big_smile.png

I'll help out with organizing things and art. I have more time lately that I can step away from sme of my art projects and work on other things. I had planned to return to PL and my dragons but now I don't have that. If we do make a new PL I'd like to see my dragons return with it hehe.

Back
Top Bottom