Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
Im still figuring out what All needs to be done (that can be done right now) But we need someone (or a group of people) to figure out what breeds and or species we want to start out with. Could you do that while i figure out what else can be done?
We also need a host for the website.

Yeah... Do you want them to be real chicken breeds or made-up ones? I can also draw them If you'd like.

I think we should start with Real breeds. do you have somewhere i could see some of your drawings by any chance? I'd love to have a second poultry artist to help with it all
smile.png

Quote:
Sounds good!
big_smile.png
That was actually a position i had come up with xD (moral support) Site Testers would be great too
smile.png

Here's what i have so far -
New PL To Do list

*Find Host website
Find coder (whiteflare's mom?)
Work on Layout - Me & Midnight
Decide on chicken breeds - ChickenLover98
Find someone to do poultry genetics
Find Artists - Me (possibly ChickenLover98)
*Figure out how much we need to charge per upgrade
Design Birds - Me (Chickenlover98?)
Moral Support - Princess Amri
Site Testers - Princess Amri , Midnight

~~
*Need to find host website before we can determine this
~~~~
What else do you guys think we need done?
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah... Do you want them to be real chicken breeds or made-up ones? I can also draw them If you'd like.

I think we should start with Real breeds. do you have somewhere i could see some of your drawings by any chance? I'd love to have a second poultry artist to help with it all
smile.png

Oh, I'm not the best artist ever... We should ask someone like Birdnut to do them!
lol.png
Mine wouldn't be quality art for the site... But, I'll draw one and post it anyway...

Quote:
smile.png

Oh, I'm not the best artist ever... We should ask someone like Birdnut to do them!
lol.png
Mine wouldn't be quality art for the site... But, I'll draw one and post it anyway...

Im sure we could use your artwork
smile.png
Do you know how to use Gimp (or a similar program) by any chance? I could always draw them and send you the lineart to color
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

smile.png
Do you know how to use Gimp (or a similar program) by any chance? I could always draw them and send you the lineart to color
smile.png

I have never tried Gimp before. I will go check it out now to see

Quote:
smile.png
smile.png

If you can figure out how to use layers on gimp, that'd be great and we could use your help for sure
smile.png

Quote:

If you can figure out how to use layers on gimp, that'd be great and we could use your help for sure
smile.png

I can't download anything in my computer...

Back
Top Bottom