Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
Who? Why?

I can't say who since that would be kind of mean, but they think that she's pretty and they really want her. Sadly, I don't think that I handled them as well as I usually handle potential buyers...
hmm.png

Ahh, I thought that was why. She is pretty. Aww, it's okay.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I can't say who since that would be kind of mean, but they think that she's pretty and they really want her. Sadly, I don't think that I handled them as well as I usually handle potential buyers...
hmm.png

hugs.gif

Thank you.
hugs.gif

Hopefully my last reply doesn't hurt their feelings too much, it wasn't very tactful.

Quote:
hugs.gif

Thank you.
hugs.gif

Hopefully my last reply doesn't hurt their feelings too much, it wasn't very tactful.

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
hi.

Quote:
hugs.gif

Thank you.
hugs.gif

Um, different topic now?

Project T.P.S.B.A.R.D.A.G.?

Quote:
Thank you.
hugs.gif

Um, different topic now?

Nothing new.
tongue.png
The egg still hasn't been laid, and I don't think that anything is growing up today.

Quote:
Um, different topic now?

Nothing new.
tongue.png
The egg still hasn't been laid, and I don't think that anything is growing up today.

I've increased WBFT pretty boy!'s stats to over 700 and I'm still working on it.

Quote:
Nothing new.
tongue.png

I've increased WBFT pretty boy!'s stats to over 700 and I'm still working on it.

bow.gif
Wow, you're inspiring me to improve my birds. I have millions of show points and the day is still young...

Quote:

bow.gif
Wow, you're inspiring me to improve my birds. I have millions of show points and the day is still young...

Yes, I have about 5975990 SP right now. After I raise his stats a little more, I'm moving to WBFT pretty girl!'s.

Back
Top Bottom