Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
Oh, good, Stirlin still has some time ahead of him! I don't know if my bird will be hybrid champion for a while yet--I think Boatgirl has a hybrid with over thirty thousand points.

Oh yeah, I remember him! "Anything You can do I can do better!", he was called. I started entering Laurie in a lot more contests as soon as I noticed he was starting to catch up, as Laurie had only been the champion for a few days and I wanted to keep him up there for a bit longer
tongue.png

He's on 43, 000 but by the rate Utterly Purple is earning, you'll be on him in no time.
big_smile.png

Well I'm not expecting to have hybrid champion until after Stirlin, but fifty thousand SP's is my current goal for her!
big_smile.png

Hmm, haven't seen Boatgirl in the showring in a little while . . . I'll have to go spy on her ranch and see what she's up to
tongue.png

Quote:
Oh yeah, I remember him! "Anything You can do I can do better!", he was called. I started entering Laurie in a lot more contests as soon as I noticed he was starting to catch up, as Laurie had only been the champion for a few days and I wanted to keep him up there for a bit longer
tongue.png

He's on 43, 000 but by the rate Utterly Purple is earning, you'll be on him in no time.
big_smile.png

Well I'm not expecting to have hybrid champion until after Stirlin, but fifty thousand SP's is my current goal for her!
big_smile.png

Hmm, haven't seen Boatgirl in the showring in a little while . . . I'll have to go spy on her ranch and see what she's up to
tongue.png

you are on! XD

Quote:
big_smile.png

tongue.png

you are on! XD

:hmm

Quote:
tongue.png

big_smile.png

big_smile.png

tongue.png

Yep, my goal is to get Laurie over 50000 before he dies in about twenty-five days
sad.png
I'm almost there, just have to stay up and enter a bit more GM...

Boatgirl sold all her galactics, because she's not renewing her upgrade. It's kinda sad, those birds were epic. She's made several unsuspecting new players high on the top breeder boards!

Quote:
big_smile.png

tongue.png

Yep, my goal is to get Laurie over 50000 before he dies in about twenty-five days
sad.png

Boatgirl sold all her galactics, because she's not renewing her upgrade. It's kinda sad, those birds were epic. She's made several unsuspecting new players high on the top breeder boards!

Poor Laurie, he's certainly had a good life. All those won shows and successful children.
thumbsup.gif
He won't be forgotten quickly.

Someone else will enjoy them more than I did, and maybe their children will do great things too someday. I needed to downsize.

Quote:
sad.png

Poor Laurie, he's certainly had a good life. All those won shows and successful children.
thumbsup.gif

Someone else will enjoy them more than I did, and maybe their children will do great things too someday. I needed to downsize.

Yes, he has! Considering his mother's really bad stats, I'm surprised he's even had so much success!
big_smile.png
Yep, his children certainly. SkyTiller started a whole new line of her own, peeps like Hayden, Altair and Atlanta are his descendants.

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on them - I'm not sure if those users still go on PL.
sad.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Yes, he has! Considering his mother's really bad stats, I'm surprised he's even had so much success!
big_smile.png
Yep, his children certainly. SkyTiller started a whole new line of her own, peeps like Hayden, Altair and Atlanta are his descendants.

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on them - I'm not sure if those users still go on PL.
sad.png

Kind of like one of those famous racehorses (Seabiscuit, maybe?).
tongue.png

*Sigh* That's a risk of selling good birds, I guess. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom