Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
Those feeds and light bulbs are bad for your bank account, though.
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Seriously!
th.gif

Thankfully, I've never been desperate enough to use them yet. I am curious though: with them can you make your chicken an adult before age 14, or does it increase the age anyway when you use it?

Quote:
lau.gif

Seriously!
th.gif

Thankfully, I've never been desperate enough to use them yet. I am curious though: with them can you make your chicken an adult before age 14, or does it increase the age anyway when you use it?

If you use the speeding-up-growth stuff, it'll display their age as being older than they really are. They also die slightly sooner than they would have if they hadn't been aged.

Quote:
Seriously!
th.gif

If you use the speeding-up-growth stuff, it'll display their age as being older than they really are. They also die slightly sooner than they would have if they hadn't been aged.

That's one main reason I don't like to use it very often - it means one less day for them to enter contests
lau.gif
But sometimes if they're born with really bad stats and have no chance of placing in anything, I@ll fast-forward them one or two days so I can increase.

How do I enter contests ??

I made one called random newb contest ,and I want one of my birds to enter ,but I dont know how
sad.png
and the site tutorial is not helping me .

Well... it should say 'Enter' and 'view' next to the contest, just click enter and that should get you in. YOu actually have to have a newbie bird to be able to enter the contest though.

Quote:

That's one main reason I don't like to use it very often - it means one less day for them to enter contests
lau.gif
But sometimes if they're born with really bad stats and have no chance of placing in anything, I@ll fast-forward them one or two days so I can increase.

Thanks! Hm, I suppose that's fair. I haven't tried it--there are better ways to spend the money
tongue.png

I think the fewer showing days would really bug me, too. It's less days to perfect my birds!
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom