Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
Then we legally have to change the name and a lot of other major details for the game.

But i have a ton of stuff to do as it is
wink.png
lol

Quote:
Then we legally have to change the name and a lot of other major details for the game.

wink.png
lol

thats what I thought XD, so lets hope he replies!!!

okay fine -pouty childish face XD-

Quote:

wink.png
lol

thats what I thought XD, so lets hope he replies!!!

okay fine -pouty childish face XD-

Actually, i think a new name for PL would be kinda nice.. lol.
tongue.png

Quote:
Actually, i think a new name for PL would be kinda nice.. lol.
tongue.png

well yeah but reusing ideas would be nice XD!!

To a point. We don't want a Carbon Copy do we? We want it to be completely new and interesting Right?
smile.png
If its a carbon copy, we might have this issue again
wink.png

Quote:
well yeah but reusing ideas would be nice XD!!

To a point. We don't want a Carbon Copy do we? We want it to be completely new and interesting Right?
smile.png
If its a carbon copy, we might have this issue again
wink.png

Oh right...xD

Quote:
Im still figuring out what All needs to be done (that can be done right now) But we need someone (or a group of people) to figure out what breeds and or species we want to start out with. Could you do that while i figure out what else can be done?
We also need a host for the website.

Quote:
Im still figuring out what All needs to be done (that can be done right now) But we need someone (or a group of people) to figure out what breeds and or species we want to start out with. Could you do that while i figure out what else can be done?
We also need a host for the website.

Yeah... Do you want them to be real chicken breeds or made-up ones? I can also draw them If you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom