Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Im honestly shocked that he did that. He had been slipping away for a while though... *Sigh* I wish he would have told us so someone could have purchased it! :p

I managed to find a lot of PL bird pictures yesterday, if anyone's interested. There are some pretty famous ones I've seen around, they appear when you Google Image some PL key words. :p (It even works with BYC usernames. :old)

That's cool. Its been awhile since I've been here. Wow its been awhile since I've thought of PL as well. I miss the game it was fun trying to get all the different looking birds and breeding my dragons. Made some great friends through it too.

Poor old Poultryland. Our relationship wasn't always easy, but my only regret is that it ended so soon. :old

:yuckyuck

Hey Ace, long time no see. And PA too. :frow
The USB with all my precious PL "cool number" screenshots on it broke. *wheeps*
Oh well, I still have a few leftover online somewhere.

Last edited:
That stinks.
I wonder how many of the breeds' pictures can still be found online. :caf Google images seems to contain a large number of my Seramas...

Yea, a lot of them are my birds too, I think because I used to post a lot of pics on the PL thread. I was so surprised at how many there were, I seriously spent too much time on that game. :lau
MH: I have seen a couple. I can't remember what I searched to get them though. :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom