Oh Boy Just What I Needed!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by dieselgrl48, Nov 18, 2010.

1. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Well I got a NEW baby over the weekend.! Here I am trying to downsize the bird's in case We Do have to move.Gaaaaaa LOOKIE LOOKIE.I had been wanting another one since We bought the farm 6 years ago but there were hardly ANY breeder's near US.My daughter gave her to me as early Xmas Gift. She got her from her cousin who picked her up in NC. Last week.We named her Ms.Piggy! Yep a potbelly piglet. OMG she is so cute.I am already working on her litter training and she has her own sleep area in Pantry.She flops on her side to get belly rub's and she apparently hasnt been weaned too long as she likes to suck on toes and finger's.We guess she around 8/10 weeks maybe. LOL she has teeth and is eating every kibble I have a NEW Vacum lol.

[​IMG]

2. Chickanmanfromarkansas

Chickanmanfromarkansas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2010
    Very cute!

3. Crazyland

Crazyland Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    Sandhills NC
    Awe! She is adorable. [​IMG] Congrats on your new baby.

I saw several advertised for sale down here. Maybe in 10 years. lol

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

She is soooo cute! [​IMG] Thanks for sharing. [​IMG]

5. apdan

apdan Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    Michigan
    OHHHH I remember those days! She is absolutly adorable!! Ours (blossom) is now a 7 month old 40 lb independent little brat [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] She is potty trained just like the dogs. She snorts at the door when she wants to go outside. She plays with the dogs and chews rawhides with them [​IMG] Her FAVORITE VEGGIE is peas! [​IMG] We got her and her sister, but MIL has the sister.
    Good luck!!! If you need advice you can pm me.. I will try and help [​IMG]

6. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by