Oh, I'm so mad

This is only what I would do, I would either put an electric fence around my coop so that my chicks could not get a zap or I would go to my neighbor and show im a big peice of meat and tell him that you put some poison in it because something is killing your chicks, and that you wanted to warn him in case it is his dog. If his dog eats it, he will get sick and posibly expire.

What about a nice big plate of chocolate for the dogs. I've got this neighbor who let's his rotweiller 'free range' at night to do use my lawn as it's bathroom.

So, after halloween, I dropped some inconspicous amounts of bite sized bars in the yard. The next few days, i could hear the guy cursing out his dog for pooing all over his carpet in this house. I guess now he knows how I feel about my yard.

So you punish the dog for the owners actions...

Poor puppy

The owner gets his too though in a round about way, I can just see the poor dog getting his butt whooped on by some mean hill billy.

(this is for the dog and chocolate)

Wattles, I am sorry for your loss and hope it gets settled soon for you, I know you will always miss and remember your chickens no matter what. Closure is a good thing.

It cost 3.00 for a baby chick not a full grown chick, the guy does to have to pay for the price of the hen as an adult if that is what it was/ take him to small claims, and report him to animal control

go over to there hose with the police, sor it out and if you dont get the money have the trooper do something
and there legal words are what?
your chickens are worthless?
next time there dog gets out spray it with a hose and just say "it slipped"
or buy them a shock collar and be like HINT HINT

Oh thanks Jessica
hugs.gif

I'm really excited about seeing everyone again and going to the BBC! Lots and lots of CHICKENS!!!
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom