Oh, Insomnia

A doctor once told be that a glass of whisky at bedtime is a good cure for insomnia. It has always worked for me.
cool.png
Malt works best.

I need to visit this doctor of yours. Of course Colorado is nowhere near Thailand, but that could make for an interesting vacation
sickbyc.gif

What if the hair loss on legs is seasonal- like slow, meager growth in winter, and hairier as spring turns to summer? Is that diabetes too? I'm well past menopause so maybe lack of hormones causes it - but, why would it be seasonal?

A doctor once told be that a glass of whisky at bedtime is a good cure for insomnia. It has always worked for me.
cool.png
Malt works best.

A glass of real sweet wine will do the trick also. It raises the blood sugar level. Most diabetes medications seem to take my sugar level so low I can't sleep. High blood sugar will kill me eventually, low blood sugar level will kill me right now.

A glass of real sweet wine will do the trick also. It raises the blood sugar level. Most diabetes medications seem to take my sugar level so low I can't sleep. High blood sugar will kill me eventually, low blood sugar level will kill me right now.

I'm sorry that you have that problem and hope it stays under control.

I don't care for sweet wine but a dry red certainly does the same job as whisky.

Thought I might try to bring this thread back. I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, probably because one of my favorite goats is in early labor.
he.gif

Good morning insomniacs!

Back
Top Bottom