oh my God, my poor cousin!!

abluechipstock

Songster
11 Years
Jan 13, 2009
fort ashby, wv
my aunt just called me and told me about my cousin's barn, it caught fire and she lost all her animals!! it makes me sick, she had 20 boar goats, some chickens and her poor horse, the horse broke out of the stall and was found still alive laying down by the creek, her ears and some of her body were burnt, my friend jimmy who is a vet put her down, she was 20 yrs old, very nice mare, these were all my cousins 12 yr old daughter's animals, she's an animal nut like me, i'm going to give her 2 wethers if she wants them, her dad built the barn for her, it's just so sad, i pray when i leave the house that my place and animals are watched over, keep her and her family in your prayers

I am so sorry to hear this , nothing much more devistating other than death than a fire.
if you PM me an address I will send some Hatching eggs, they will be mutt crosses for now but I am more than willing to ship her some eggs.
poor child bless her heart
The family will be in my prayers

I am so sorry. What a terrible thing to happen.
hugs.gif

Lots of barns burning!! wonder if they had green hay, it caughts fire quick, from what I hear.

God Bless them and the others around them!

GPN

Back
Top Bottom