Oh my heck did I end up with a Guinea instead of a leghorn?

Quote:
whats a white guinea? that looks more like a white orphington in your avatar, but if you say its a guinea I guess I will just have to take your word for it.
lau.gif

Quote:
Its spose to be easier to keep more males than female, but I'm not sure, I did 2M 4F last year thought I was gonna take 24 through the winter this year, but someone came over to buy ROOSTERS(no that was not a TYPO), and I asked if he wanted some guineas and he bought 12 of those, so I will be taking 12 through the winter, but I may eat one if he doesnt stop his chasing everything that comes within 10 feet of him.

Well good I hope it is easier, it will also be easier to eat the darn offenders if they get on my nerves. So far so good, they're only stupid when they get on the wrong side of the fence, and run up and down freaking out - when they CAN easily just fly over. They run up and down for HOURS. (not much brain in that ugly head)
gig.gif

Quote:
Well now I know for sure its a Guinea, because Dr. Bock Bock dose that when its time to go in the hen house.

Quote:
Well now I know for sure its a Guinea, because Dr. Bock Bock dose that when its time to go in the hen house.

gig.gif
And from my limited experience they NEVER figure it out.

lol.png
I will have to keep Dr. Bock Bock with the chickens then or he'll be sure to fall in the pool with a brain like that!

Back
Top Bottom