Oh my Lord! IOS8 sulks!!!

Everything I know was from doing a google search for "ios 8". I've never been an apple fan...so never got into the iAnything craze. But when my daughter lost 2000 selfies(yes, I admit to laughing pretty hard when she told me) after upgrading, I looked into it.

I did see there was a temporary fix until they get something permanent. But in all honesty. I wouldn't install it at all. Stick with 7 until they get something better. Lemme see if I can find the fix thing.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/sns-rt-us-apple-iphone-ios-20140924-story.html

Thats best I find right now. Wait for update in the next few days.

Last edited:
I can't go back to 7 that's the problem I can't get 8 off!!! Have googled too but it said to plug Ipad into desktop with usb. I have the mini version and it dosnt have USB port on it. I feel I'm just banging my head against a brick wall.

I can't go back to 7 that's the problem I can't get 8 off!!! Have googled too but it said to plug Ipad into desktop with usb. I have the mini version and it dosnt have USB port on it. I feel I'm just banging my head against a brick wall.
If you unplug the charging cable ffom the plug part of it, is that a USB? My (Android) phone's charging cable works for USB file transfer.

Back
Top Bottom