OH MY, NEW EGGS. WHAT DO I DO?????????

Well I decided to eat my FIL's eggs. BUT my daughter and granddaughters are coming up from Delaware on the 18 of next month so I ask her if she would like me to get some eggs and put them in the bator for the girls to see. She told me that they already saw chicks being born and it didn’t matter. Shes' crazy

I called a lady I know and ask if I could get some eggs (6) from her and I would do them. Well the longer I thought of it I decided not to do it. I called her yesterday and told her I didn’t need the eggs. She said OH MY she had collected 27 eggs so far. Then I said OMG I only wanted to do (6). But she said she had lost 6 hens with the heat we had a couple of weeks ago and needed more chicks. SO I get to do them anyway for her.
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif

Uh.... you're supposed to *eat* eggs?!?!? I thought they went directly into that heated up thingamabobber
big_smile.png

Hey look at it this way, if you keep a continuous stream of eggs in the incubator, your DH will just think it's the same eggs...they just take an extremely long time to develop
gig.gif
My DH would never figure it out...
cool.png

Quote:
That must be nice! Mine has taken just enough interest in the chickens to keep track of them... but not enough to let me hatch to my hearts content!
tongue.png
LOL

Well I got the eggs on Friday morning and put them in. So Friday is day one right because I put them in before noon. We are now getting a thunder storm. I hope the power doesn't go out again.

When I picked up the eggs there were 28, I think. I ask her how long she has been collecting them and she said 3 weeks. I said OMG. I don’t know how many will hatch. She didn't have them in the freg. She had them in a basket. We will see what happens. I smelled them all and none smelled bad. I guess I will wait until I candle them.

Well it's lighting here. Good By for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom