OH MY...What a big chicken you have!....mjdtexan...

LOL, Or you could do what I did to a dear friend of mine.. When she purchased her new house there were these HUGE cement deer and the previous ower wanted to come back a get these deer "soon", so he took a HUGE logging chain and chained the huge deer to a huge tree that was right at her new front door!!! She hated the deer, and after a few months she started to complain about the deer.. called the guy asking that he come get them.. Everytime I spoke to her she fussed about those deer... Then for her birthday, I purchased to smaller baby deer and delivered them to her 'herd' when she and her husband were out to dinner... Imagine her 'surprise' when she came home and now she has FIVE deer at her front door.. It took the guy 18months to return to get the deer and he took her two new babies!! LOL... It was a fun trick..Dixie

The post office in our tiny town had three Christmas deer on the front lawn that had strange things happen to them every year. Usually they ended up with one mating the other - the natural position of these deer just begged for that. Once the largest of the three was found hanging from a tree.
Because I had mentioned to my SO (a cop) that I thought these deer begged to have things done to them long before it started happening, guess who got a phone call every time somethind DID happen to them?
I want to go on record right now in saying that I had absolutely nothing to do with those poor deer ending up in strange positions.
cool.png

Why, oh why, do I doubt you?

You know, there is a cement statue place I pass almost everyday while driving, and they have a large cement chicken. Now, I'll be honest, prior to acquiring chickens, I thought these to be the tackiest yard decorations ever. But these days I actually think, "gee, do ya think DH will get me one for christmas?" BUT, I would want him to paint it for me, not the traditional chicken colors, but with flames, *a HOT ROD* chicken. What do you think? Do you think I can get him to agree?

mjdtexan

gritsar wrote:
No, no, no! The version of that game that I learned is to steal THAT chicken and send his owners postcards from all the exciting places he visits. Maybe we can hollow him out first.

Now, that would be funny

And seeing as peapickinchicks found it, guess what her job is.

Is that a dare?
tongue2.gif

No, no, no! The version of that game that I learned is to steal THAT chicken and send his owners postcards from all the exciting places he visits. Maybe we can hollow him out first.

I seem to be the only one who remembers the Funniest Home Video of a kidnapped pink lawn flamingo.

They videotaped the ransom demands as they shoved it into the trunk of a car. The lady kidnapper spoke with an accent and said "Ve haf your Peleecan..."

does anyone remember that??​

hu.gif

I'm game out here in CA. I wonder if I can get him into Disneyland
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom