Oh no, Snow! Where's Spring!?

CoopsNPoops

Songster
Apr 5, 2021
Ellsinore, MO
Nooo! It's Spring here in Missouri, and they are calling for freezing temperatures and snow!! I'm so mad. We've had such beautiful spring weather too. Warm (even hot), grass growing, flowers bloomed, trees budded, etc. I am NOT a cold/winter person! Who else has a chance of snow? Better cover those crops and keep the critters warm!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-184134_KFVSweather.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-184134_KFVSweather.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 7
Screenshot_20210413-131037_Facebook.jpg

Snowed overnight. High of 30 tomorrow. Lows in the teens tonight I think. My new POL that are spending quarantine in a tractor are not impressed. Water was solid this morning. Wrapped part of the tractor with a trap last night because it was really windy, and was blowing snow in on the open side.

View attachment 2625590
Snowed overnight. High of 30 tomorrow. Lows in the teens tonight I think. My new POL that are spending quarantine in a tractor are not impressed. Water was solid this morning. Wrapped part of the tractor with a trap last night because it was really windy, and was blowing snow in on the open side.
Jeez.. Where you from? It's only supposed to be below freezing tomorrow night, then in the 50s Wednesday day. Which is still cold to me, but, lol. I want the 70s 80s back! 😭

It snowed here for a few hours today, but nothing stuck. However, it's only 22 degrees with a wind chill of 15 atm.

Jeez.. Where you from? It's only supposed to be below freezing tomorrow night, then in the 50s Wednesday day. Which is still cold to me, but, lol. I want the 70s 80s back! 😭
Northern MN. Got sunburned Saturday. Was in the mid 50s and I was working outside in a tank top. Forgot it doesn't need to be hot for to burn. We don't get 70s and up on a regular basis until Late May or June. Last frost is usually first week of June.

Ewww.. Where you from? Meaning, is it still cold where you're from, or has it been spring for awhile. Like 70s/80s for weeks!
I won't say my exact state, but it's been cold and rainy here for weeks, lol. I think the high from the past few weeks was 49 or so.

Northern MN. Got sunburned Saturday. Was in the mid 50s and I was working outside in a tank top. Forgot it doesn't need to be hot for to burn. We don't get 70s and up on a regular basis until Late May or June. Last frost is usually first week of June.
Ah.. Well MN explains it. Its not to bad for this time of year up north, however, its been in the 70s here for weeks! 80s some days. Its an ugly change for us and not usual. These will be record lows for this time of year!

I won't say my exact state, but it's been cold and rainy here for weeks, lol. I think the high from the past few weeks was 49 or so.
It's ok, I completely understand. I was trying to get an idea of who all is going from weeks worth of warm/hot spring weather, suddenly/unexpectedly back to winter weather. This is nuts!

Back
Top Bottom