Oh No!!!!!!!

Quote:
No, sorry.
sad.png
Isn't that like video chat?

yeah, i wanted to be able to talk to you without typing.

Quote:
LOL she has been trying, but the three year old keeps taking her eggs!
roll.png
so i'll give her some, preted theyre hers. (will Dad get suspicious if a silkie hatches out polish or BR or ???)

Quote:
roll.png
so i'll give her some, preted theyre hers. (will Dad get suspicious if a silkie hatches out polish or BR or ???)

Polish babies look sorta like silkie babies...

Quote:
roll.png

Polish babies look sorta like silkie babies...

Minus the feathered legs...

Quote:
Minus the feathered legs...

details, details
tongue.png

I could claim that the babies are the kids of the dutch roo, Thor. That might work! What will i say for the two layers i will buy though? D'ythink my dad will believe that a pair of BO are the offspring of a buff silkie and a white leghorn?

Quote:
details, details
tongue.png

I could claim that the babies are the kids of the dutch roo, Thor. That might work! What will i say for the two layers i will buy though? D'ythink my dad will believe that a pair of BO are the offspring of a buff silkie and a white leghorn?

Hmmm... With some food coloring, you might be able to pull it off.
big_smile.png

Quote:

Hmmm... With some food coloring, you might be able to pull it off.
big_smile.png

Hehehe.

Back
Top Bottom