oh no!!!!!!!

eggspoppypop

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 16, 2013
My friend is getting a dog,and we are getting chicks,but her yard leads to a meadow which is a great place to bring a baby chick.There is loads of things that could be a little bit of a treat to the chicks,in fact one of my other friends brings her chicks there and feed them grasshoppers and I am worried that the dog will not love the chicks as much as I do!!! Do you know what I should do!!!???

Maybe you and your friend could work together to train the dog to leave the chicks alone. There are lots of good threads on here about training dogs to be with chickens.

I am sisters with eggspoppypop and I know who she is talking about they have a great yard with steps leading into the meadow and when we have the chick the dog will only be a few weeks old but we will try to work on it so thanks for the great idea! any other ideas though just in case that doesn't work?
D.gif

Maybe you and your friend could work together to train the dog to leave the chicks alone. There are lots of good threads on here about training dogs to be with chickens.
which section are the threads about it??????????

Back
Top Bottom