OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT COLD SEASON!!!!!!! D:

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
Well, my 104 year old g-ma Honeyma is coughing, and coughing, and coughing! My mom is too, and has a hoarse voice. I can hardly say anything cause I'm losing my voice. And my dad. Ha ha ha
tongue.gif
! He's FINE!!! No, jk, I'm happy he's fine. We are taking Honeyma to the dr in like 30 min.s and we are going to not let people that have even a little hint of sickness in them, come in. here we go again! Every year! Uh oh. I just couched! But really, I cough all the time because of my asthma.

duc.gif
I think singing doesn't help with me losing my voice and it just makes me madder!
rant.gif

sickbyc.gif
I ate breakfast and started to take a bite of a brownie, and it turned my stomach. So I spit it out, then drank some milk (thinking it would calm my stomach) and then as fast as I could run, over to the trashcan and lost my b-fast and probably dinner last night. Ugh. Didn't realize how much you can hold in your stomach! Ewww....... I think I have a stomach bug cause I couldn't eat much dinner last night and my stomach just doesn't feel right.

Hope yall feel better
Thank you! Spent most of my day on the couch. Sleeping. My g-ma has a lung infection, and Idk what's wrong with my mom. She feels okay. My stomach is worse. I took a Zpack. (well the 1st dose.) and that makes me REALLY naucious. I know I won't feel good tomorrow. But I have to by Sat. I got plans. Come on stomach bug, get out of me!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom