1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT COLD SEASON!!!!!!! D:

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Well, my 104 year old g-ma Honeyma is coughing, and coughing, and coughing! My mom is too, and has a hoarse voice. I can hardly say anything cause I'm losing my voice. And my dad. Ha ha ha [​IMG]! He's FINE!!! No, jk, I'm happy he's fine. We are taking Honeyma to the dr in like 30 min.s and we are going to not let people that have even a little hint of sickness in them, come in. here we go again! Every year! Uh oh. I just couched! But really, I cough all the time because of my asthma.

[​IMG] I think singing doesn't help with me losing my voice and it just makes me madder! [​IMG]

2. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    [​IMG] I ate breakfast and started to take a bite of a brownie, and it turned my stomach. So I spit it out, then drank some milk (thinking it would calm my stomach) and then as fast as I could run, over to the trashcan and lost my b-fast and probably dinner last night. Ugh. Didn't realize how much you can hold in your stomach! Ewww....... I think I have a stomach bug cause I couldn't eat much dinner last night and my stomach just doesn't feel right.

3. bamachicks8

bamachicks8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hope yall feel better

4. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Thank you! Spent most of my day on the couch. Sleeping. My g-ma has a lung infection, and Idk what's wrong with my mom. She feels okay. My stomach is worse. I took a Zpack. (well the 1st dose.) and that makes me REALLY naucious. I know I won't feel good tomorrow. But I have to by Sat. I got plans. Come on stomach bug, get out of me!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by