Oh the joys of Sunday television...

lau.gif
I can see those spoof movies once. After that they are just silly. Is it slow for you today honey?

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too!! DH just can't understand how I can totally know what's going on and enjoy the movie by just listening and doing other things. lol

Quote:
Me too!! DH just can't understand how I can totally know what's going on and enjoy the movie by just listening and doing other things. lol

I have to have the tv on while I am in the other room on BYC.... I hate total silence.

omg did you say bball try living in the town it is like their is nothing but siena going on good for them i live 10 min from the school ill be happy when it is april and bball is over. nothing but bball talk at the gym today and god forbid it had to be on all the tv at the gym espn only zone.
barnie.gif
:barnie:mad:

Quote:
I like books on tape for sewing and housework. I never used to like them - I thought they were for the illiterate - but once I had kids and a household and less time to sit with a book - it's a great way to keep my mind busy when my hands are doing mindless tasks.

Back
Top Bottom